We deliver to all addresses nationwide and internationally. Elusive Lingerie is committed to safeguarding any personal information collected from its customers and will not, without consent, use such personal information for purposes unrelated to its business or for any reason that has not been disclosed without your consent. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the information you provide or share with us is treated responsibly, ethically and securely. This policy explains:
- What personal information we collect
- When is Your Information Collected
- Credit Card Information Security Policy
- What we do with personal information collected and how we honour your legal rights
- What Personal Information is Collected?
What Personal Information is Collected ? We only collect personal information related to the services we provide in the course of running our business including our website, and which you have provided to us. Information is collected directly from you through our website or in-store, via our point-of-sale terminals, and is used to offer, promote, sell and deliver our products to you. This includes information that identifies you, that enables Elusive Lingerie to perform its obligations to you and that concerns your purchase history.Financial information is only used to invoice you for products purchased. We do not store any details of your credit card or other online payment method, unless you choose to save your details voluntarily. Card payments are secured using 128-bit SSL encryption and transmitted to our payment processing provider.Your contact information is used to contact you for customer service reasons, when necessary. Unique identifiers, such as your user name and password, are used to verify your identity and for use as account numbers in our record system. To improve your user experience, we may also collect information about your favourite products and brands, where you shop and what your interests are. We use this information to notify you about our offers and promotions that may be of interest or benefit to you including those of our partners.You are not obliged to share any personal information with us, although if you elect not to you may be unable to access certain information, products or services.
When is Your Information Collected? You provide personal information to us when you register for an account, sign up for our e-mail newsletter, contact us, place an order online or complete a transaction in-store.
You only need to register ONCE on our site. Your unique user name and password enables you to access and purchase online from our website: www.elusivelingerie.com
For the latest news about offers, sales and products you can choose to subscribe to our FREE e-mail loyalty program, using your e-mail address. To unsubscribe, follow the simple instructions at the bottom of each newsletter.
You provide address and financial information whenever you place an order including delivery and payment details. We do not store any details of your credit card or other online payment method. Card payments are secured using 128-bit SSL encryption and transmitted to our payment processing provider.
- Payments are processed in real-time How is Your Information Shared? We respect your privacy and do not engage in unsolicited telephone or e-mail marketing. Any personal information we collect about you will be used so that we can provide you with the services that you have requested, or so we can carry out our business. This includes the processing and fulfilment of orders, statistical analysis of customer activities, interests and preferences and for marketing purposes. We will not disclose personal information without your consent, unless required or authorised by law, or for another purpose (related to the primary purpose of collecting that information) that you would reasonably expect. There may be cases in which some of your personal information may be used to target e-commerce promotions and marketing activities. In addition, it may be shared with third parties who assist Elusive Lingerie in its business or provide a service to Elusive Lingerie users connected with our business such as postal service providers. We may also use your personal information to provide you with information about other products offered by us. If you would prefer not to receive promotional material from us, please let us know and we will respect your request. We may use or disclose your personal information to organisations outside Elusive Lingerie and its related companies (including organisations outside New Zealand and Australia) for purposes relating to the management of your account with us. Such organisations include:
- service providers that manage the services provided to you;
- mailing systems which organise delivery of the products you have purchased
- market research companies;
- marketing activities conducted by Elusive Lingerie; and
- our professional advisers, accountants, lawyers, auditors. We require these organisations to adhere to strict confidentiality about your personal information, to use the information for only the relevant purposes, and we seek to ensure that they adhere to legal requirements. We may also use your personal information for research and development of our products or to send you information about other products and services, which we provide, which may be of interest to you. Customers who do not wish to have their personal information used for marketing purposes are welcome to indicate that desire to Elusive Lingerie. E-mails sent to you will contain an opportunity to be removed from future e-mails. In the event that we contract with a third party to provide some part of the information or service that you have requested, we may provide your information to such third party, or such third party may collect information from you, on our behalf. These third parties are required to implement equivalent security measures and to process your information only as authorised by us to fulfil the service(s) that they have been contracted to provide. Otherwise, information you provide will not be transferred to unrelated third parties, unless we have your express prior consent. We may otherwise use or disclose your personal information with your consent (or if we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure) or where required or authorised by law, which may include:
- Emergency situations and assisting law enforcement agencies
- Accessing and updating your personal information.